About Me

My photo
im here for advice, to be your friend, to bring a little more sunshine into your life than there already is! and if you just need someone to talk to!

Search This Blog

Saturday, July 31, 2010

MY DREAM COME TRUE!!

ahhhh so i havent done a new post in FAR FAR FAR too long! so this might be a long one! so brace yourselves! lots and lots to talk about!

soo. once again let me welcome my new followers! yayy!!! it makes me soo excited when people follow me!! i love reaching more people! talking about things that i think everyone should know about! so thanks for joining and strap your seat belts for this long and adventuerous ride!;)
sooo this week in my hometown is this thing called, yankee homecoming, its when teenagers and adults all the way to cute little old couples gather together in whats the cutest littlest town in the world! that i love sooooo soo much! newburyport! Newburyport is probably one of my favorite places in the world! alot of people around here share the same feelings! as well as my older brother! who is awesome i might add.. alwasy gives me good advice and always seems to know the right thing to say at the right time. the other night on our way downtown, i started talking to him about my dreams and what i plan on doing with the rest of my life, and all that good stuff. like i said he always has the right thing to say.. he said to me, " it doesnt matter what your dream is, or how you plan on getting there, just remember this one important thing, nothing can stop you from persueing your dreams. The pain of not knowing is far worse then the pain of failing." this really does mean a lot to me, because hes right! if you never try and you grow up just kind of flying by then you will never know what you are capable of, but if you try and you fail, well atleast you know you tried, and you could keep trying! so i want all of you to take this advice!!! if you have a dream what is stopping you from getting there! nothing, you can do anythning with this life! whatever it may be! i want you guys to be inspired and have soo much will power and just be overflowing with excitment!!!!

i pray that you guys find the willpower to make your dreams come true! dont let ANYTHING stop you! i know im not going too!i pray that all the people struggling and hurting right now find some strength to make it through ! your dreams can come true if you want them too!

something that has inspired me! one of my boyfriends friends has his own clothing line and is in a really cool band and all that good stuff, he sells really cool t-shirts and cool bags and all that good stuff! you NEED to check it out, its called wear for changes! http://www.wearforchanges.bigcartel.com/products heres the link!!! im pretty sure that like 10 percent goes to some charity or something! HOW COOL IS THAT?!
this is my bag that i bought and i LOVE! its soo cool!

YOUR GOAL FOR TODAY:make some short term and long term goals for yourself! and try to think of some ways to achieve them! nothing shall stop you! go for your goals!

i hope that you guys have a good day today, dont let anything get you down today!

with love,
stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment