About Me

My photo
im here for advice, to be your friend, to bring a little more sunshine into your life than there already is! and if you just need someone to talk to!

Search This Blog

Monday, July 26, 2010

NEW FOLLOWERS!

Welcome new followers!!! Thank you for joining my way of bringing a little bit more sunshine into your day! I hope that you enjoy reading my day to day adventures as much as I enjoy writing them for you to read!

Your goal today: tell someone you apreciate them for being in your life. And thank them for being there when you need them to be!

Remember; everyone is important no matter who you are. I pray that everyone feels important and that all those people out there who feel line a nobody, your everyone to me.

P.s sorry if this is horribly written I'm on an iPod! Ha ha

With love,
Stephanie

2 comments:

  1. Well, I just went out and told my husband how much I appreciated him fixing the broken sprinkler head (the one I ran over with the mower this morning) and he seemed surprised. Then he recruited me to help. Next time I'll wait until he's done to express my appreciation ;)

    ReplyDelete