About Me

My photo
im here for advice, to be your friend, to bring a little more sunshine into your life than there already is! and if you just need someone to talk to!

Search This Blog

Monday, July 19, 2010

RANDOM DELIGHT!

These are the wonderfull flowers that my wonderfull boyfriend brought for me and suprised me! you shoulda seen my faceee!!!:))))) I LOVE random delights, and i believe that everyone deserves a random delight each and everyday of their lives! i hope that each and everyone of you gets a random delight today and the next day and the next!!! remember, the more random delights you bring the more you will recieve!

i pray that the people who are hurt and down and feel like they cant make it anyore receive at least one random delight today to show them they can make it through!

with love and flowers!:),
stephanie

1 comment: