About Me

My photo
im here for advice, to be your friend, to bring a little more sunshine into your life than there already is! and if you just need someone to talk to!

Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

a couple years ago..

The last time I wrote on my blog was a couple years back. I think I was 18 or 19. I felt as if within the next couple of years I would be on the way to figuring my life out... Boy was I wrong..... Here I am sitting in my bed years later on a rainy day feeling as if the world is passing me by. I feel as though the thought of, "where is my life going from here?" is constantly lingering on my mind. I have a hard time figuring out what my passions are, and what I really want to make out of this life. Here are the things that I know that I want: I want love. I know that to some it may seem as though my priorities are out of wack. But I believe that love is the most important thing in this life. Without love there is nothing. No hope that things can be right, no happiness nothing can be of more importance than love. I want happiness. I want more than anything than to look back on this life and believe that I have done everything that ive wanted to do, and that I am completly and utterly happy with the outcome. This time I dont know where i will be a couple years from now.. I dont know that things will ever turn out to be the way that I want them to be. But what I do know is that fate isnt by choice, its by chance. And im ready to take the ride to figure out what fate might bring me. With Love and happiness, Stephanie

1 comment:

  1. Life is about the journey, not the destination and you don't need to know where you'll end up. So long as you try to learn something new every day, you'll get to where you're supposed to be. Glad you're back, don't wait so long between postings next time :)

    ReplyDelete