About Me

My photo
im here for advice, to be your friend, to bring a little more sunshine into your life than there already is! and if you just need someone to talk to!

Search This Blog

Saturday, June 25, 2011

SICK AND TIRED OF ALL THESE GAMES!!!!!

here i am, back it again...:)
so im sitting here at my computer searching through facebook feeds and other things like that to come to realize... WHAT AM I DOING.. im trying to find something else to do because the guy that i want to text me back is BARLEY paying any attention to me.. I HAVENT DONE THIS SINCE HIGHSCHOOL.... i have to shake myself out of this.. i am not doing this anymore.. this guy doest deserve this.. if he wants to talk to me he will, and if he wants to hang out with me, he will, ive texted him twice today and he responded but i am SURE not doing that tommorow.. he gave me one word answers today.. well thats me tommorow.. I HATE GAMES.


for all you men out there, i can Guarantee you that every other women that is reading this blog is shaking her head and agreeing with me...
WOMEN HATE WAITING FOR YOU TO ANSWER US!

if you`re interested, trust me, youre better off answering our text atleast one hour earlier than you are.. because otherwise were gonna make other plans..

i am done waiting for this guy, if he wants to talk to me he will, and thats that.


sorry for this rant.

with love,
stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment