About Me

My photo
im here for advice, to be your friend, to bring a little more sunshine into your life than there already is! and if you just need someone to talk to!

Search This Blog

Friday, September 21, 2012

a little bit about me.

so sometimes i feel like i have a hard time figureing out what i want to write on here.. its seems to always be about something thats going on in my life, or something that I have relized and learned that i want to share. so i feel like today i want to tell you guys a little bit more about myself so that you have some idea whats behind all of these posts! My name is Stephanie, if you couldnt tell... haha I am 20 years old, going to be 21 on November 16th! ( make sure to wish me a Happy Birthday!;)) I have one older brother who is 26. We get along very well, but of course we have our disagreements, anddd he likes to beat me up every once and a while, but other than that we have all of the same friends and we hang out more than other siblings do. I have the BEST Father that i think that i could have everrr asked for, and a lovable mother, I am more of a Daddys girl, but i love my mother a ton! I am not in school at the time, but I plan on attending a community college next semester for phsycology and business. I loveee to cook, and eventually want to own my own restaurant one day. I feel like im constantly intrested into something new like everyday but i feel like that makes me unique. anywaysss i dont think theres anything else that i need to add here, buttt if you think that you have anything that you might want to know about me please feel free to ask! not that anyone really reads this thing.. with love, stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment