About Me

My photo
im here for advice, to be your friend, to bring a little more sunshine into your life than there already is! and if you just need someone to talk to!

Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

black eyes

heyyyy everyoneee!!! soo im not sure how many people actually read my blog, but im hoping that i can get some more followers, so tell me guys, what would you like to hear on here?
If you guys want help getting your blog out there for people to read i can help! ill put a link in my blog on here if you do the same for me too!

anywaysssss, so yesterday was a pretttyy boring day, but i decided to do a little project with my brother, so you all know that I am an aspiring make up artist.. or atleast i hope you know! I know that I dont talk about it much on here, but i amm:) so i was surfing through some videos on youtube yesterday and learned how to do like a black eye and wounds and stuff so i wanted to try!!! soo heres my brother with a black eye!!! it looks pretty real if ya ask mee!!!:)




if you guys want a tutorial on how to do this, let me know and i can see if i can get my brother to let me put make up on him again! hehe

your goal for today: do something different, you dont want today to be exactally the same as yesterday.

with love and a "black eye",
Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment