About Me

My photo
im here for advice, to be your friend, to bring a little more sunshine into your life than there already is! and if you just need someone to talk to!

Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

day 2 and 3

helloo everyone!!:)

so for some reason yesterday it wouldnt allow me to post a blog, on my blackberryy soo im now all snuggled up in bed ready to blog away! haha

so yesterday I took the day off from excersising because i was so sore from the day before! so i figured it would be okay to let my muscles grow for a day! I went to olive garden with some of my friends and had a really good time, and ate some delicious salmon with steamed brocolli!!! it was sooo yummy i want it right now! hehe and i decided to treat myself to a little peice of apple pie! it was delicious and i diddnt have too much fat or anything!

today, wellll thats a different story,
earlier in the day I had a doctors appointment which i promised to tell all of you what my blood pressure is! today it was 138 over 80 which still isnt as good as it should be, but its deffinatly a step from 187/103!
so earlier this morning I had a coffee with bagel and cream cheese, which I honestly should have gotten fat free cream cheese and skim milk in my coffee but i got neither.. and then I went on in the day motivated to eat a little bit healthier but ended up being pressured into some mcdonalds!!! ughhhhhh Im a little fustrated about eating McDonalds, but i wont lie to you guys, it tasted delicious!:) on the more plus side I did my 30 minute 6 pack in 6 weeks with jillian micheals! kicked my butt! I will be sore tommorow! hahaha.

very sore and with a lot of love,
stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment